Monday, December 20, 2021

Gingerbread House

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I’m  sharing this gingerbread house, I made the other evening. I have not made anything other than mugs and shirts this Christmas season so I found this in DS and thought I would give it a try. Take a look. 



This is the side of my gingerbread house. I also cut some candy canes to add a little some thing extra from Design space. 

And now the back. I just love all of the detail. 


The front of my little house it so cute. I added some jewels from my stash, red and green and also some more candy canes. The over hangs are great as well. My maker cut this out like a dream. I used card stock papers and Kraft board to make my little house more sturdy. 

Thanks for taking a look. 
Cuttinscraps 
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year 🎄

6 comments:

  1. Amazing project! you rocked this! thank you so much for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug 2. good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful 3D creation with detail indeed.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gingerbread house! You did an amazing job on this. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one word - AMAZING. there are so many new designs in DS that I would never find them all. Your picked a great project, love all the details - thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how detailed this project is. Wonderful job and thank you for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That’s an amazing paper craft. Love it and congratulations fir making the project if the week at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete