Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday Card















Hello All,




I made this card today for my Grandmothers birthday which is April 29th. I hope she likes it is was really simple to make and took no time at all.



Recipe:



Card base: Yellow Cardstock from Hobby Lobby cute at 5 3/4 - 4 1/4


Peach stip of cardstock from HL cut at 5 3/4 - 2"


Punch: EK Success


Flower Brads: From Creative Charms - I got these from a give away that Diane over at Capida Designs had a week ago thanks Diane they are beautiful.


Ribbon: Pink and white polka dots also from Diane at Capida Designs, I don't now the name of this ribbon.


Sentiment: Everyday Life from My Pink Stamper stamp line.



I also added a piece of the peach cardstock on the inside to finish off the card.



Thanks for stoping by.



My Passion is Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment