Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanks Giving Cards

Okay I would love to share some cards that I have been working on for the Thanksgiving Holiday.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I value all opinions as they will help me grow in my craft.

Material used for the cards are a follows:

Bazzill Paper colors :   Ivy, Java, Lemon Bliss, Blush Red Dark .  They were all 12 x 12 card stock cut down to make the cards.  I did not keep up with all of the sizes but I do know that the brown was cut at 6 x 6 for the base. 

ANW Crestwood paper used - Paprika

I also used Bo Bunny Jewels called Forever Fall and Bo Bunny Rub on's called Forever Fall.
I used pigment pad ink to ink the edges of some of my papers to give it a nice contrast ( Brown Ink ).

Ribbon : Came from Ruban spool from Michaels.




I hope you all like them they we very easy to make and put together.
Thanks for stoping by Cuttin Scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment