Monday, March 19, 2012

UPDATE "WOW TIME FLY'S"

Okay I no I have been gone for a while but time is really flying for me.  I wanted to give an update of what my life has been like for the past couple of months.  I have found my love for baking and creating in that sense.  So much that I have been taking classes in Cake decorating from Wilton it has been so great I have learned that I love it just as much as scrapbooking.  So much that I am trying to start my own home based business in the cake business.  I will be also making speciality candies in my business.  I will still try to keep up with all of my scrapbooking and post what I have created.  So please continue to follow me I will also be using this blog to share with you some of my creations of what I have baked .  Thanks for taking the time to read this and please continue to follow my blog. 

Have a Tasty Sweet Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment