Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello All,

It has been very busy here this week getting ready for Thanksgiving.  I hope you are all doing the same.  Today I wanted to share with you one last card that I made for this holiday.


I used my Cricut Explore print then cut feature to cut my squirrel he came from
the create a critter cartridge.


This ribbon came from my local Dollar General.


I finished up the inside of the card with another print then cut tree
and a stamp set fro Close to my Heart called Holiday Tags
Occasions.

I hope you all have a Wonderful Thanksgiving !!!

Thanks for Stopping by
Cuttin scraps today.

4 comments:

  1. Love your little squirrel and use of the beautiful wide ribbon! Thanks for joining BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that print and cut great. I see so many uses for it. I get my explore in December. Thx for joining Bbtb this week
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little create a critter squirrel is so cute. You did a great job on him. I love the ribbon, colors and glitz. Thanks for jpining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! I love your cute squirrel and I love that ribbon! The inside of your card is as amazing as the outside. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete