Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Baby Pages Galore

Hello Scrappers,

Today's post contains the last of the baby pages for a book that I was tasked to make.  Take a look below.

This five month page is taking the same theme as the others
the mat was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The other elements on this page
is from K and Company the stickers, The paper is from a paper stack by Paper Studio 
called Jung-a-low,Bung-a-low baby. 


Mats on this were cut out of Color Bok paper from Walmart
and then I used my corner chomper to round the edges.  I also added
some pink pearls from my stash.  And a note card for journaling
came from Mambi sheets.





This page contains elements from K and Company for the bunny and the rattler.
The mats for the pictures were made with my corner chomper.



I just love how I had a little onese to match the paper which came from the
 Jung-a-low baby pad.


This page came together very quickly





And the final pages are complete.  These two page will be for the first birthday.
Its always a mile stone for the parents when this day comes because you have made
it through the first year of your child's life and a party is in order.
I hope you enjoyed these pages.  Let me know if you did by leaving a comment.

Thanks for stopping by
Cuttin Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment