Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ahoy Its a Boy Invitation

Hello Friends,

Today I wanted to share with you an invitation I made for a friends brother
's wife baby shower. She is having a boy and wanted the invitations to go with the theme of her baby's nursery. To my knowledge it is themed with sail boats and anchors so hence the card design. Take a look and let me know what you think.




This is a screen shot of Design Space as I designed this card.  I sliced the words Ahoy It's A Boy into the card. The cartridge I used to make is card is Lifes a Beach number M341F6.






Here is a picture of the final cards. I purchased papers from Hobby Lobby.
The anchor paper was used and I was able to get two cards per sheet.  I cut the cards @ 4 x 5.5 inches.


Another look at this card.  The glitter on the top of the cards also came from Hobby Lobby
from the Paper Studio glitter collection.


Here is the inside look of the invitation.  I created and insert on MS Word using the 
graphic text function.  I added an anchor to each invitations which is silver in color to give it 
an added touch.


As you can see I also embossed half of the card to give the from some texture.
I used the Chevron embossing folder form Close to My Heart.


And one last look of my invitation. I made 30 of these and they were really quick to put together
once I had everything cut out.


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your comments with me.

Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment