Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Baby Card





Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a card that I made for a friend. She just had a new baby girl and I 
wanted to make a card to go along with the gift .  I designed this card in Cricut Design Space.
I used the Artfully Sent Cartridge and sized it at 7 inches in width to make a 5 x 7 card.
Below I took a screen print take a look.




I also use my Explore to draw the baby carriage on the inside of the card.
I used paper from Close to My Heart for the front of the card and for the inside of the card
I used glitter paper for the front from ColorBok stack I purchased from Walmart
and regular white card stock from Georgia Pacific also purchased from Walmart. 
So this was a simple card.

I hope you like it and get inspired to make something great today.
Thanks for stopping by
Cuttin Scraps


No comments:

Post a Comment