Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Truck on Canvis

 Hello Crafters and Makers,


Today I am sharing with you a canvis I made for my mantel. 


My idea came from Pinterest. I have seen this type of truck on blankets  and on wood rounds so I decided to put it on a canvas. The canvas came from
 The dollar store. The image came from online. I uploaded it into DS and cleaned it up. I used printable vinyl to print my design on.  I used print and cut feature for the truck and sent the image to my Cricut to cut it out. The Merry Christmas was also cut from the Cricut using a font from Cricut fonts.  I then adhered it to my canvas using some duck transfer tape. That would complete my simple project. Easy peasy. 
Make something you love. 
Enjoy your holiday. 
Cuttinscraps 

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty décor piece! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I like using mini canvases to decorate. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen decor items with the trucks for sale at stores-I love how were able to make your own with your cricut! Very festive and fabulous! Glad you shared with us at BBTB2!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I love it and perfect for holiday decor. Thank you for linking your project to the Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge site. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tbis design is so popular, I love it too. I like your take on creating a beautiful sign for Christmas. You make it look so easy. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug2 for our challenge

    ReplyDelete