Thursday, December 30, 2021

Explore Decorated

 Hello All I have finally decorated my Explore, So now she will not be jealous of my Maker she has her own design.


I got this design from someone on Cricut Crafters and Makers Blog by Jennifer Maker. Sorry I forgot who posted it.  It was in a random file share dump.  So thanks for the post that shared this file.


I cut it out using my Explore. I though it fitting that she be the one to cut out her own design.  She loves it and so do I. Take a look and let me know what you think.


Thanks for stopping by Cuttinscraps. 

Enjoy the moments

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to decorate my explore and I’ve had it many years. Love your decor. Would love for you to follow my blog since BBTB is closing. Moknowsallcrafts@blogspot.com. I will follow you. Thx

    ReplyDelete