Thursday, March 20, 2014

Butterfly Thank You Cards

Hello Friends,

Today I wanted to share with you some cards that I made for Teachers Appreciation Day this year.  These were very simple to do and took no time at all.  Take a look and let me know what you think.
 
The Cards were made using two Cricut Cartridges Artbooking and Artiste
I got cut the butterfly's out at 3 inches and the cards we cut at 5 inches.
 
I used a paper pad for the overlay on the cards from Hobby Lobby called
Simple Stories ( SN@P ).

 
Here is a shot of the handbook for the butterfly's.

 
Here is a snap shot of the card that I used for my projects. I know you see
some bling on the middle of the butterflies they are some jewels I got from my stash. The ribbon came from Hobby lobby and it is called ( Ribbon Trends ).
 
If you have more questions that need an detail answer please feel free to contact me in this post and I will answer quickly.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Cuttin Scraps
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment