Monday, April 14, 2014

Close To My Heart

Hello Scrappy Friends,

I have decided to take the plunge and become a Close To My Heart Consultant.  This is something that I have wanted to do for some time but have just found the courage to give it a try.  On the right of this blog you will see a shopping cart if you click the cart it will take you to my shopping page.  Take a look around and check out all of the great products that we carry and product that will enhance your scrapbook pages. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

April Stamp of the month  can be yours with a purchase of 50.00 for another 5.00 added to your order.  Take a look at the idea book online here https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/Marketing/IdeaBooks/14-ss.aspx




Please share the information with others even if you are not able to purchase anything at this time.

Thanks for stopping by
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment