Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Oh Baby

Hello Cutties,

Today's post contains more baby pages.  I know I guess until I get this done I don't have time to work on anything else.  I hope It will inspire you to go back and scraps some of your children's baby pages that you might not have done.  Take a look at this weeks pages and let me know what you think.



Paper is from the paper pack from Mambi sheets girl stack and the sticker
elements are form the same stack it came as a set.  The tags were cut using my
Cricut from the Artiste cartridge.



I also added another tag for journaling  her first bath fun.




This is a four month Lo so I added a sticker form ek success.
I am trying to make this book fun for the receiving person.



Well the next two pages also follow the same theme, papers used are
from the Mambi papers for a girl stack and sticker are form the element sheet.
The sweetie banner I can't remember who it is by but I do remember I purchased it 
at Michael's, the word Pie are stickers from my stash.



So sense this is a five month Lo. I though only fitting to add this cute
tag for her to list 5 thought about her Grandchild.



Both pages four and five month done.


Thanks for stopping by
Cuttinscraps




No comments:

Post a Comment