Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Another posting for the baby book

Hello fellow scrappers,

Today post is all about baby pages for a books that I have been asked to make.



I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the mats for the pictures.
The 3 month element is a sticker from Ek success and the paper came from
a paper stack called Mambi sheets for a baby girl, I purchased from Michael's for this book.


The flower is also from a sticker from the mambi paper pack.


The twinkle twinkle little star and the How I wonder what you are
came from a sticker sheet that came with the Mambi paper pack.



I just love how these turned out. The person I am making the 
book for it is for her first grand baby and she has a love for elephants.
So I though this would be great to add to the book.


On the the next page I took the paper from my stash it came form CTMH.
The scallop was cut from the Art Philosophy Cartridge. and the remaining 
elements are form the sticker sheet form the mambi paper pack.



Such a cute paper pack with coordinating stickers for the papers that.
you could create.


I used other elements form the sticker sheet for a title for my page.
Super cute soft and sweet, I took my scissors and flagged both ends.
It added a nice touch to the page.


Here are both of the LO's together side by side.
I hope you enjoyed my post today if so leave me a comment below, I would love to 
know that you think of my pages.

Thanks for stopping by 
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment