Tuesday, February 24, 2015

More Baby Pages

Hello Scrappers,


So I have managed to make some more pages for this baby book that I have been asked to make.  Take a look and let me know what you think.



I went with the same theme as the first two pages that I shared last week.

Paper is from Color Bok and stickers are form EK Success.
The mats are the positive images from the first two mats that I cut using the Art Booking Cartridge



I added button from my stash. I also added some purple stickles on this page
for some added bling.  The photo mats were the positive images from a previous cut.


I cut these photo mats from the Artbooking cartridge @ 11 inches.

I used the positive heart pieces and placed them on the page and I used some dark pink glitter paper form The Paper Studio to back the heart cut out on the bottom of the photo mat. 


Aren't those booties supper cute.  They are stickers from K and Company.



This image is showing the cut I used for the photo mat.

Thanks for stopping by
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment