Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentines Day Cards

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing some cards that I made for my kids for Valentines Day.


The paper used for this card is form the CTMH paper pack called Forever.  I don't know if it is still available to purchase.  The card was cut at 4 inches from the Artiste Cartridge.
The inside Heart was cut @ 3 1/2 inches found on page 71.


The bands we also cut @ 4 inches. I used the same paper pack Forever from CTMH.


I used the stamp sets Sweet and Lovely for the heart from CTMH and Just to say stamp set for my 
sentiment Happy Valentines Day.  I used Barn Red and Black for the ink from CTMH. 



This picture did not come out well it is showing the cut I chose to make the card and it
can be found on page 71 on the Artiste Cartridge.


Here is a better look at the cut without the glare.
I also used silver stickels on the heart and inked the edges to give it some contrast.  I think they turned out well.  What do you think I would love to know?


Thanks for stopping by 
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment