Saturday, February 7, 2015

Baby Album Pages

Hello Friends,

Yes it has been a while since my last post, I have been busy with planning our family reunion and have not had much time to scrap or make any cards.  But I have most of the hard work of planning almost done.  So back to my crafting world.

Today I will be sharing some pages that I have made for a baby book that I have been commissioned to make.  I still have about 10 more pages to go to finish it up but I am getting ready to crank out pages this week also.  Take a look and let me know what you think.


Paper is from Color Bok ( Pastel Colors ) 
On this LO I used some Thicker from American Crafts for the baby's name. I also used
some sticker from EK success. I cut the cricut cut form the Artbooking Cartridge Photo Mat 2
@ 11 inches.  I also added some pink rhine stones to give some bling.  


I used the Artbooking Cartridge on this LO as well page 85 cut @ 11 inches.
The stickers are from K and Company.


Here are the pictures of the photo mats used in these two LO's
cut all @ 11 inches.
I love how they came together I did not want to add to many embellishments to the 
pages, I feel it might take the focus away from the baby pictures that will be added.



I would love to hear your thought on these pages as they are a work in progress.

Thanks for stopping by 
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment