Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Photo Booth

Hello Friends,

Today I am going to share pictures of a Photo Booth that I made for my family reunion.  Take a look.


I used the Cuttin Up cartridge for the letters the board was purchased from my local
Walmart.


For my cut outs and sayings I  used my Explore for the print and cut feature.
Some of the elements on the board are die cut stickers that you can write on 
with chalk and markers.


Here is a close up of the letters. I used a purple glitter paper from the
Paper Studio glitter stack.




The say cheese was cut out from the Explore using the print then cut
as well as That's what she said element and not to forget the camera and 
film elements.


A closer look of the other side of the board.  I just loved how this came together.
I know it will be a big hit.  In a later post I will show you the props that I made to go along with
this board of fun.


Thanks for stopping by
Cuttin Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment