Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Photo Booth Props

Hello Scrappers,

Today I am sharing the Photo Booth Props that will go along with the photo booth that I made for my family.


All of the props were purchased from Michael's for little to nothing.
They are all made of wood.


I proceeded to get the props ready for the booth. These are two 
crowns for the Queens crown I painted it pink and added some jewels,
for the Kings crown I used some glitter paper from the Paper Studio and 
traced the crown image onto the card stock and them fussy cut it out.


Super cute glasses.  These were also painted with spray paint that I 
got from Walmart.  On the white glasses I added some blue glitter
to add some sparkle. 


I used the same glitter paper from the Paper Studio for the bow tie and 
for the mustaches I used some black paint.
Over all it was very easy to get these ready.  I hope that my family has fun with these props.

Thanks for stopping by
Cuttin Scraps





No comments:

Post a Comment