Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Critter All Occasion Cards

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing some cards in a set of cards that I made for all occasion cards.

So for these two cards I cut the images from Create a Critter cartridge 
and the top cards cut was from Miss Kate's Cuttables.

The balloons were cut from Create a Critter.

The stamp set came form My Pink Stamper stamps
I think it is called Every Day Sentiments.


The paper came form Color Bok from Walmart and the 
patterned paper came form Color Bok as well. It is called Carnival.
I used my Cuddle Bug the Swiss dots embossing folder
to emboss the front mat which was cut form Elegant Edges cartridge.


Now these little bears are super cute.  They were cut from the Create
a Critter cartridge and Miss Kate's Cuttables for the bear on the patch
of grass I used my Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the mat for the first
little bear and Elegant Edges for the second mat.


The stamp set came from My Pink Stamper stamps called 
Every Day Sentiments. 


I used a heart punch out of red card stock form my stash
for the hearts and just placed them on the front of my cards.
I also used the Cuddle Bug and the Swiss Dots embossing folder to give it some 
more pzazz.

I hope you will enjoy these series of cards so stay tuned for more.

Thanks for stopping by 
CuttinScraps 

No comments:

Post a Comment