Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cute Critter Cards

Hello Scrappers,

So on the last post I shared with you some cute Critter cards.  Take a look at these and let me know what you think.

Now the skunks are Stinkin Cute the top skunk was cute from Create a Critter and the 
bottom was cut from Miss Kate's Cuttables files.  I also cut some butterflies from the 
Create a Critter Cartridge and flowers as well on my Explore using the print then 
cut feature this is so easy to do using Design Space.


The Happy Birthday stamp was from My Pink Stamper Stamps.
I also added a flower on the inside of the card. and two mats paper from 
Color Bok and from my paper stash.


The Monkey was cut from Create a Critter Cartridge and the cloud
also along with the flowers, I cut them using my Explore with the print 
and cut feature.  The stamp from from one of my favorite designers
My Pink Stamper Stamps.



The first monkey was cut from Miss Kate's Cuttables he is supper cute.

Thanks for stopping by today
and sharing in my creative journey.

CuttinScraps




No comments:

Post a Comment