Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Eagle Project Book

Hello Friends,

It has been a busy summer break with the kids at home and I have found it very hard to post on here,
but I wanted to share with you today a book that I completed yesterday.  It is for my son.  He is working on his Eagle Project for scouting and I wanted to make sure that he had a place to put all of the pictures that we would take.  For those of you who a wondering what an Eagle Project is let me tell you it is a project done to earn the highest ranking in Boy Scouts and it is an great achievement. Take a look at the pictures of the book below.


I purchased the book from Hobby Lobby they had them for 50% off. Great deal huh.
It is a 6 x 12 inch photo album. 


The letters were cut with my Cricut Explore @ 1 3/4 inches out of
white linen vinyl purchased from cricut.  I used the Plantain School
Book cartridge for the font.



The blue Eagle was also cut on the Explore from the 
Cake Seasonal Sampler Cartridge @ 4 inches.  I used
the print then cut feature on this one.


In all it came out great.  This book will hold all of the pictures that we take from 
him working on his project to the completion and set up of the project.
I hope that you get inspired and make something great today.


Thanks for stopping by
CuttinScraps



No comments:

Post a Comment