Saturday, October 10, 2015

Eagle Scout Banners

Hello Friends,

I know it has been a while sense my last post, but I have been working on some craft items for my son. He is getting ready to become an Eagle Scout so my focus has been there.  I have made several things for his Court of honor which is a big celebration after he obtains his Eagle rank.  Take a look below.


So on this banner I used my Cricut Explore to cut and Design space 
to design it.  The Cartridge used was Over the hill and I cut the banners @
11 inches tall.  The letters were cut from the Cricut Alphabet.  I liked the
way they looked with this.  The letters spell out 
" On My Honor" which is from the boy scout oath.


The colors were chosen Red, White, Blue to represent the United States Flag.
This is the Bald Eagle which is also a representation of the US.
This was cut from the Be prepared cartridge for boy scouts.  
I used the print then cut feature on this and cut it at 6 inches and used the shadow 
feature and cut it in black for backing.


For this banner set I cut it with the Boy Scout Be Prepared cartridge also at
6 inches.  It looks better in person.  I had to use my flash on my camera 
and it did not come out that well.



I also used some red,white,and blue twine that I purchased from 
Hobby lobby by Tim Holtz idea-ology.  The same as the other banner.


A closer look at the eagle, it will be used on his display table for 
his memorabilia from his scouting journey.  I hope you like these banners.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for other crafts made for my sons big day.

Cuttin Scraps


No comments:

Post a Comment