Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pink Linky Challenge

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a card that I made for a challenge for Breast Cancer awareness.
Take a look and let me know what you think.







This card was made for a challenge over on DL ART blog and you can find the challenge
here.  We were to make a project for Breast Cancer Awareness .
 This is a A2 size card I used the Pink Journey cartridge for the pink breast cancer ribbon and for the work courage. 


                        I also used on this card some diamond sticklers for the bling on the word courage.
                        I used pink dots from CTMH.
                        And pink ribbon from my stash.  I cut a piece of pink car stock which I purchased                                 from Hobby Lobby card stock @ 2 inches by 5 inches for word courage to sit on.


Side view of the card.  A sneak peek of something inside.



                       I also cut a butter fly from the pink journey cartridge to finish the inside of the card.
                       I used my diamond stickles again on the butter fly to give it some shine.  I left it blank
                       so that I can add a personal note.
                     
                        I hope they find a cure for this terrible disease.  Be inspired today and make                                         something that will show your support.

Thanks for stopping by
Cuttin Scraps
                          


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card I love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining the PINKY LINKY party
    have a blessed day. DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete