Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall


Hello Crafter's

Today I am sharing a fall craft now that we are getting into the fall season and it is October.


I made a wreath using some some fall leaves from garland
I purchased form Michael's they had a 60% off on all of there fall
decor and I took advantage.


Using some hot glue and ribbon I covered the white wreath so
that you would not see the white coming through.  I purchased the 
ribbon from Hobby Lobby on the clearance rack for $ 2.00.


I also used another  string of garland that has
some jewels, pine cones and berries on it I got from Michaels.


A closer look at the pine cone and berries.
So what do you think, a home made wreath for under 10.00 using a 
coupon on the wreath and the other items for 60% off.
Get inspired today and make a fall home decor project.

Thanks for stopping by Cuttin Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment