Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Another Birthday Card



Hello Friends,

So as promised here is another one of the cards I made a few weeks ago from 
a class that I took from the Party Wishes Class from mypinkstamper.



This cards was put together really quick. She used a chevron embossing folder for the white mat.
and silver trim.  


The Happy Birthday was cut out of a party popup thinlit from stampin up.
I just cut around the popup part of this cut and we used the Happy Birthday only.
Also on this card I used some bakers twin to make the chriss cross effect.


Side view of this card as you can see the black circle is popped up on the front.


For the inside of the card I stamped  "a little something for you "
using the Party Wishes stamp set from stampin up.


A  closer look at the from of the card. 
I hope you can see I used some sparkle on the candles.

You can get your supplies from Here by visiting Robyn.

Thanks for stopping by Cuttin Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment