Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Cake Card


Hi Guys,

Today is the last card of a series of cards that I made from taking an 
online class from mypinkstamper.



This is a super cute card.  She precut the frames for the front of the card
using Deco labels framelits.

The cake and stamp came from the same stamp set called Party Wishes.
and as you can see she also embossed the pink paper with
large polka dots folder.


I used some sparkle on my candles, some stickles that she also
included in the kit. Also I used some candy dots on these cards for some added texture.


Here is the inside of the card. The stamp set came from mypinkstamper set called Everyday sentiments.

I hope you like this card and it had inspired you to check out one of Robyn's classes.
Check out her blog Here

Thanks for stopping by Cuttin scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment