Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Artfully Sent Halloween Swing Card

 
 
Hello Scrappy Friends,
 
 
It is getting close to Halloween and I wanted to share one more card with you.
This card was cut from the Artfully Sent Cartridge @ 7 inches.


 
 
 
 
This is a swing card I used paper from CTMH their new line
adventure Assortment . One side of the paper is like regular card stock and the other side is glossy.
I love this paper.

 
Take a look at the pumpkin this is what the reverse side
of the paper looks like.  The ribbon was from the
Paper Studio I got this from Hobby Lobby sales rack.
 
 
 
 
I Cut the insert with the word Boo from the same cartridge.
I added some ghost which came from the card on page 44 they were left over pieces from another card that I made.
 
 
 
 
This card can be found on page 43.
 
 
And a close up of the card I cut.
I like how this card came together.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Cuttin Scraps
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment