Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Artfully Sent Halloween Pop- Up Card

 
Hello Friends,
 
Today I want to share a card made using the Artfully Sent Cartridge for Halloween.  
 
 
 
 
The card was cut @ 5 inches just as the book suggest. I used paper from my stash, I forgot where
I purchased it.  I used a stamp set called Inkadinkado ( Creepy Crawly ) for the sentiment for the front of the card.  The spider was cut from the same cartridge @ 5 inches as well from page 43.  I added some purple jem's from CTMH to add a little bling.


 
This is the inside of the card I used just some purple and black paper form Colorbok.
I also used some blending  chalk  Bold Bright's from inkadinkado to
chalk the tree in brown and the tomb stone in white to add some contrast.
The sentiment on the inside is from MY Pink Stamper Spooky Puns set.

 
I backed the moon with a piece of orange paper form Colorbok.
I added some more of the purple jems from CTMH for  a little pop
on the inside.

 
Here is an image of the card I cut.

 
This image is of the house and tree which was cut @ 5 inches.
 
 
This is a great cartridge and this card came together very quickly.
I think the hardest part was picking out my papers.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
CuttinScraps

No comments:

Post a Comment