Saturday, October 18, 2014

First Cut

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing the first cut with the new released Orchid Explorer from cricut.



I am so excited about the new addition to my family of cricuts.
This machine is amazing it cuts so smoothly, and it is quiet.
I love the new color of this machine because it has my favorite color as the trim( purple)
Yes I am a purple girl always has been.


I made one of the projects from the make it now series on Design Space. 
Cricut  provides all of the materials you will need to make this when you purchase the new machine.
Really all you need it a piece of card stock in what ever color you want to use as your cards base and then another piece slightly small for the inside front of the card, and your preferred pen color of choice.



I used the silver pen that came with the bundle for the tracing of Thank You,
but I have heard that several other pens and markers can be used. I have not tried any other brands out yet, but when I do I will let you know what works and what doesn't.


I can see this being a card that can be massed produced in different colors.
I hope you enjoyed my project.  If you are on the fence of getting this machine I would highly recommend it you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment