Saturday, September 27, 2014

Order Artfully Sent Now

Hello all,

Follow my blog on bloglovin and  check out ther great blogs there they have some very talented ladies on the site.


Check out my CTMH site and place your order for the new Artfully Sent Cartridge youwill love all of the great cards you can make with this cartridge you wont be sorry you purchased it  .

If you make a purchase from me vby the 30th you will recieve a new stamp pad from CTMH exclusive colors and the stamp of the month for September  .
You can get your cartridge here.Let me know when you place your order so that i can send an email to you to get your information and send your free gift.

Take a look at the cartridge and let me know if you have any questions. 
Thanks for stopping by Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment