Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Halloween Cards 2014

Hello Friends,


Today I wanted to share with you some cards that I made for Halloween this year.


So here are the two cards :) No Cricut was used on these cards only some papers, stamps, inks and embellishments.


For the OWL card, I used a base card from Recollections 4 x 5 1/2  in white
the black strip is from ColorBok, the purple strip is from 6x6 pad from K& Company.
Stamp set used is by Sandylion for the owl and the branch and the sentiment.
The purple,green and orange brads at the top are called Spare parts by The Paper Studio


Inks I used for this card are form CTMH Black and Saddle and you can get them here.


For the Trick or Treat card I used  the same card base in white 4 x 5 1/2
the darker green piece was cut at 3 3/4 x 4 1/2
the lighter green was a 2 x 3 strip
the orange doted strip cut at 1 x 4 1/2.


The stamps I used on the card are from Inkadinkado for the 
trick or treat, then I messed up by adding some stickles ( diamond )
and then I forgot that they were not dry and touched the card ooooppps :(
The ink was form CTMH black.
The little pumpkin was from Spare parts by The Paper Studio.
I also added some stitching around card it looked so plain I used a Gelly Roll white pen.


The End results they turned out okay but  not the best. I hope you get some inspiration from my post today.
Have a great one and 
Thanks for stopping by
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment