Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Scallop Fall Card

Hello Friends,


It is my season, I love fall and the changes it brings from the Hot I mean Hot summer we have had I am looking forward to those changes from the cool mornings to the turning of the leaves.  So with that said it brings me to today's project.

I am sharing a card that I made using the Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges from CTMH.


The card was cut using the Artiste Cartridge at 5 1/4 inches.
Here is the image here you can find it on page 44. Also the inside insert for 
the cards can also be cut from the same page to get the card you will need
to press the shift feature on your cricut.

Here is a picture of the inside to the card.
The two stamp sets I used were Petite perks A touch of  Fall and
Art Philosophy Seasons you can see them below. 





 Take a look at the leaves I inked them using Goldrush  Ink from CTMH you can get it 



I cut four circles from the Art Philosophy Cartridge the off white were cut at 2 1/2
and the dark blue were cut at 2 1/4 all of the papers were from the Sarita 
paper pack from CTMH.




The end result is a great card to brighten someones day.

You can get some of the  products I used here also take a look  at the video how I put this card together here.

Thanks for stopping by 
Cuttinscraps


No comments:

Post a Comment