Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Picture My Life

Hello All,

I wanted to share with you today something that I am currently working on and it is, The Picture My Life from CTMH you can find it here.  These are very easy to use all you have to so is insert your pictures and use the cards to your imagination.  Check it out.

 I used the CTMH Picture MY Life ( Surfs Up ).

I am Just getting around to doing something with our Vacation pictures from last year and 
I though this would be an easy way to get them done.


Vacation was at  Tybee Island in Savannah GA.


This picture did not come out that well I needed to wait for my camera to focus.


I still have to do some journaling  on my card.
I will write something to the effect of :

I love spending my time at the beach by the waves and with a drink in my hands.


September Campaign:

September is National Stamping Month, and Close To My Heart is ready to celebrate all month long! When you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September, you qualify to receive the exclusive C-sized stamp set #30 years of happy for FREE! This special offer is part of our celebration of National Stamping Month and in honor of our ongoing celebration of our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton’s 30-year anniversary in the scrapbooking and stamping industry. The exclusive stamp set features 30 mini images and sentiments perfectly suited for 30 days of happy stamping! Plus, make sure you check out Close To My Heart’s Facebook page and Instagram during September to follow all the ways we’re celebrating #30 years of happy for a full 30 days!
Dates: Offer valid September 1, 2014–September 30, 2014. 


The Stamp of the Month for September is called:

Family is Forever
Very Cute stamp set.  
You can get it Here





Thanks for stopping by
Cuttinscraps.


No comments:

Post a Comment