Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Blessing Mix Tags

Hello Friends,

It is getting closer to Christmas and I wanted to share another one of my Christmas projects with you today.  I got inspired for this by one of the blogs that I follow she made some tags for Thanksgiving so I thought that there must be something similar for Christmas so my search was on.  Look at what I came up with.

I used the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge cut @ 5 inches in height.


The tag can be found here.
I printed them out on my printer and then cut them and placed them out on the front of my tag using my ATG gun.



Here is a closer look at the tag.


All of these goodies will be placed in the bag for the boys in my son's 
scout troop for an up coming Court of Honor and Duty to God classes.

I will have to make 50 bags I will be using the clear Celo bags from Wilton. I go these at
Walmart they are called shaped party bags, you get 100 bags for about 3.50 not bad at all.  I hope the boys will enjoy this special treat and take away with then something they have learned by reading the tag.

Thanks for stopping by 
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment