Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Tags

Hello Friends,

I know two post in one day.  But I wanted to get this one up this morning.

Today I am sharing some tags that I made for a challenge over on Cards TV .



I used my Explore and Design Space to design and cut my tags.
This snow flake came from CTMH Artiste Cartridge cut @ 2 inches.
I took the inside of the cut at also added it to the tag. I added text to this tag using the write feature on
my Explore and the gold cricut pen.  I used some foam squares to pop my snow flake up for that 3D effect.


This snow man on this tag I thought was cute. I found him on the 
Winter Frolic Cartridge.  I used the pint then cut feature to cut him out.
For the sentiment I used CTMH stamp set called Holiday Tags.  I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and then some Zing  dark blue embossing powder.  This tag can be found on the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I used some blue glittered card stock to back my snow flake from Hobby Lobby's glittered card stock stack.  The snow man is popped up in foam squares.


This take I made very simple using a wreath from Potpourri Basket Cartridge.
I used glittered card stock from Hobby Lobby to cut the holly from Cake Seasonal Sampler Cartridge.
I also used Blue Zing embossing powder and the sentiment came from CTMH holiday tags stamp set.
It did not turn out that well but I enjoyed putting the wreath together so I thought I would still share it.  I used foam squares to pop up my wreath on the front of this tag.


Here are all three tags together.  Which one do you like?   I have not added the ribbon to my tags as of yet but will do so before I use them on presents for my family.

Thanks for stopping by 
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment