Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Gift Box

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a gift box that I made for my son.  For one of the gift cards that I have purchased for him.



I used some light green card stock from my stash.  The box was cut using my Cricut 
Explorer along with the Pretty Packages Digital Set.


I cut the box @ 11.19 in height which cut proportionally. 


After it scored the box then the explorer cut it out.  I removed it from the mat and then began to assemble the box.  It was tricky at first because I do not have the physical cartridge.  This was a digital cartridge set that came with the explorer bundle.  But I managed to get it put together.
I will decorate it with just a Shinny bow maybe silver.

I hope this post will make you want to make your own little gift boxes.

Thanks for stopping by 
Cuttinscraps

No comments:

Post a Comment