Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Redskins Birthday Card

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a Birthday card made for my Husband for his Birthday.


I used a file from SVG cuts called Game Day Collection.

I cut my football player at 3 inches and the game day sign the same.


I went to the internet and found some other elements for
the card that I could not find any where .


My Husbands favorite football team is the Redskins and 
I had to go the internet to get some of the elements 
for the card.


I also used some of the other pieces from the file I got from svg cuts.

Like the first down flag the helmet and the air horn.


I used a cricut cartridge for the Happy Birthday and placed it on
a piece of black card stock.

I hope you enjoyed this card and get inspired to 
get a file from svg cuts.

Thank you for stopping by
Cuttin scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment